My mom has consistent pain in legs and hands. We have got many tests done. It is not arthritis bcoz CRP is normal. It is not chikungunya pain bcoz ANA is normal. And it is also not nerve problem bcoz the nerve test is also normal. Blood tests (HEMOGRAM) are also not very variant. So is there any possibility of being it something other than bone/blood cancer? I feel that it is bone cancer. But I am scared of telling my 50 years old mom and dad to take my mom for biopsy.

Did some doctor advice you to go for biopsy. If no then why are you having negative thoughts. As her hemogram is normal there are almost nil chances of having blood or bone marrow cancer. How is her thyroid profile. If this test is not done, pl check her thyroid profile from a good lab. What about her serum calcium, Vit B 12. Give her Mag phos 1M/ 4 times daily for 3 days Consult with reports for further treatment.
stretching exercises and strength exercises must of both limbs.in this age due to weakness of muscle