I have question related to my child, he is only 4 months old baby, he is always crying and using his hands to lick, I think he's hungry. I have enough milk to feed and am continuously giving but still he is crying. What food I need to give at first please give me best opinion ,am totally confused that is it good or not good to start giving food other than breast milk.

Hi , Hunger is probably the first thing you think of when your baby cries .Learning to recognize the signs of hunger will help you start feeding your baby before the crying stage. Some hunger signs to watch for in newborns include fussing, lip smacking, rooting (a newborn reflex that makes babies turn their head toward your hand when you stroke their cheek), and putting their hands to their mouth. Tummy troubles associated with gas or colic can lead to lots of crying.Burping isn't mandatory. But if your baby cries after a feeding, a good burp may be all he needs. It is recommended to exclusive breast-feed the baby for the first six months after birth.