Sir actually I am kidney stone patient of 6.3 mm in right side of but do feel gastric problem and I want to workout because my weight has lost 10 kg I was of 65 kg and now I am of 55 kg what diet plan I should follow because while doing gym you should take Mike and egg but in the situation it is not to take that's why I am not taking please tell me some diet that I should get fit and my stomach feels good by taking that food please help me sir.

u can take egg,,take plenty of water,take one lemon every day,,u need proper homoeopathic treatment which will cure ur stone problem
No its not necessary to take egg etc. Infact the best protein is Whey protein. Whey Protein specifically the one that contains atleast 80% of WHEY. E.g. If one scoop is equal to 30 gms then that should contain atleast 24 gms of whey protein. Rest 20% can be carbohydrates or fats. Don't go by Brand name, see this composition You should take 1 scoop of whey protein after your gym session.