Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hiii mam I have doubt my wife had done family planning surgery and now we r thinking to have a child can we have a baby I just need a baby mam please give me the suggestion.

3 Doctors Answered
Please note you can go for IVF which will help you.
You can go for tubal recanalization. Or can opt for ivf.
IVF which is In Vitro Fertilisation or test tube baby is the only option for you to acheive pregnancy. This doesn't involve use of tubes, those are blocked by family planning procedure.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.