Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushal Samir KadamYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is very patient with all her patients. The Corion Fertility Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Kaushal Samir Kadam guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my polycystic ovary synDrome. As someone I knew, consulted this Kaushal Samir Kadam and they referred us. Kaushal Samir Kadam has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Corion Fertility Clinic. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my polycystic ovary synDrome, but she has helped me immensely.
I am so happy that I chose D rKaushal Samir Kadam for my fertility treatment as now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, Dr Kaushal Samir Kadam supported me a lot.I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. The nurses at the Corion Fertility Clinic were really helpful. Dr Kaushal Samir Kadam is quite knowledgeable. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of fertility issues. Dr Kaushal Samir Kadam is really like god send person.
With the help of her treatment for in IVF I am feeling so great. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Corion Fertility Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my in IVF. i am happy with the treatment she did for me
I have had this male sexual problems from quite some time. With great ease Dr Kaushal explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The overall atmosphere in the Corion Fertility Clinic is very soothing.The Clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to. I chose to consult Dr Kaushal. His treatment has give me a ray of hope. With great easehe explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I must say that he has broad knowledge in the IVF speciality.
My boss referred me Dr Kadam. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. In order to diagnose the cause of my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.With the help of her treatment for infertility I am feeling so great. The facilities available in the Corion Clinic are very nice.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have problem of infertility. It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Kadam and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The overall cleanliness in the Corion Clinic is amazing.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. This medicine I was taken long time ago. Now m taking folinal plus. Last 3months. My period is not regular date some time it was coming 10days late also
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be prompt. Yes my thyroid is under control....i dont hav it....the dr. Asked me to take 25 mg pills..so that i concieve..
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are very helpful. I did ultrasound 3-4 times to check about size of ovary and when the egg is released and i didn't do qny harmonal test.
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are knowledgeable. thank you sir all my hormonal test are normal wjat type of treatment i should take and how much it cost
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are well-reasoned. Okay mam , thanks for saying! I will be active here after! Thanks!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. I m very satisfied this answer. Thank u docter.
Pls help me for get pregnant.. My age is 28 my husband age is 32 he already done his test.. He is totally normal..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. Thanku doctor 4 advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be knowledgeable. Understandable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be practical. Nice comment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be caring. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are caring. Caring
I want to make pregnant my wife. What are the most probable time of the month to conceive. What are the symptoms of evaluation. How can I know that evaluation is going on well?
We r trying for a baby since five years. But still no success. Doctors said this is unexplained infertility. All reports of my husband and mine is normal. Can anyone help me.
On my 15th day I have 20 mm size of follicle on my right ovary and 9 mm thickness of endometrium is that any chances for am I pregnant?
My TSH is 1.34 and my free T4 is 1.03 can you please suggest if I need to take thyroid tablets. Im currently under fertility treatment I had thyroid of 5.35 few months back before I had a cystectomy now after a month of surgery my TSH is 1.3. Please let me know if I have to Take thyroid tablets currently I'm not taking any and before cystectomy I took the tablets for 2 months approx and now after a gap of 2 months I got the tests repeated.
Hi, I'm a 37 years old single working woman. These days I'm getting worried about the fact that I may not able to conceive post 40 years as people around me scaring me that my biological clock is getting almost over and I'm yet to marry and have kids. How genuine is my concern/ worry? I'm pretty slim (56 kgs) and stand at 160 cms.
Am trying to conceive. Am using medicines but last 2 months no period. Pregnant test negative. Am using duphaston10 mg also. But no period please tel wat happen.
I want to become pregnant. Please suggest me good tips. I have 4 year kids. I am not using any growth control tablet also. But till now I have not pregnant for second time. Is it any serious. I am 34 year old.
In today’s modern, fast paced society, it is easy for people to become stressed. In fact, one would almost think that being stressed is the “in” thing, and if you aren’t stressed it must mean there is something wrong with you! Realistically however, stress is not a good thing for our bodies in general, and has a very real impact on your fertility.
Can Stress Have an Effect on Your Fertility?
If your mind and body is under stress your body is signaled to release a hormone - Adrenalin. This is a stress relieving hormone and gives your body the rush to face the stress. This hormone inhibits the utilization of the hormone Progesterone, which is essential for fertility. Also during stress Prolactin, another hormone, is relapsed which also interferes with infertility. Hence to conceive its essential that your anxiety levels are under control.
How Stress Impacts Fertility?
Recent research tells us that stress boosts levels of stress hormones, such as adrenaline, catecholamines and cortisol, which can inhibit the release of the body’s main hormone, GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone), which is responsible for the release of sex hormones. Subsequently this may suppress ovulation in women, reduce sperm count in men and lower libido in both women and men.
Chronic Stress also decreases libido:
Chronic stress may cause lack of libido as well as a decrease in general fertility. This has become such a common issue that they have created a name for it Stress Induced Reproductive Dysfunction. These facts are very important to consider if you have been trying to conceive with no results. It also shows that stress relief should be a part of every couple's conception plan even if they are going through IVF.
Ways to reduce stress & improve fertility:
If you are having difficulty to conceive, it's imperative that you get fertility tests done and also evaluate your life. Look out for the stress points that may be hindering a relationship. Remember defeating the stress may be the solution to your worries.
- Reduce stress in your life: The issues in your life may be work or result related. You need to learn to balance your personal and professional life. The sooner you do it the better; after all you are preparing yourself to welcome a new born in your life.
- Change your reactions: Get a hang of the situation and react accordingly. Over reaction to a situation can harm your body and mind. Stop bothering so much about the future.
- Let few things be the way they are: Stop getting bothered about people. Remember by nature everything will fall in place. Let few things be the way they are.
- Make it your habit to reduce stress: Call it an obsession or a practice, train your mind to choose options where there is less stress.
- Sleep well: A good rest is essential for a healthy mind and body. Meditate, do yoga or seek counseling. Go for facials if it sooths you.
Please note that if your fertility reports are normal, then it's just a matter of time. Give you, your partner and your body time. There are certain medical complications or disorders that can also be responsible for infertility. Be calm and composed so that you are able to face the rough waters clearly with your partner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Mam, Me n my wife are trying for baby since 8 months. Recently we have had some tests done the results of which are- Sperm count- 60 million; Sperm morphology-45%; Sperm motility- Active: 25%, Sluggish: 15%, Dead: 60% VDRl: Non reactive Wife's tests:- FSH-5.20; LH-3.67; PRL-18.88 Please suggest needful treatment. I took medicine COQ LC.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- Infections like tuberculosis and chlamydia can cause pain.
- Sometimes some intestinal conditions like colitis, IBS can cause chronic pelvic pain.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My wife is 39 years old and we have a child through IVF, three years back. But had some complications like High blood pressure and we were forced to have premature delivery through cesarean in he 8th month of pregnancy. My wife is insisting on second child. Please suggest.
I am 25 years female married for four years and have no baby. Its like we haven't tried right. Me and my husband does not have sex quiet often. We have been for months without sex. So I have been concerned about that should I try naturally before visiting a doctor. I have a medical history. I have undergone laparoscopic cystectomy and found out I have pelvic endometriosis on 2012. My periods have been always regular never missed a month even before my surgery. I have a regular 28-30 days cycle length. What are the chances for me getting pregnant naturally? What are the foods I should avoid while trying to conceive?
I have already a daughter she is 6th year old. I am trying for 2nd baby from last two year. But there is no result. Me and my wife done all checkups. Every test is OK. Both are worried for this.
I am 22 years old n married. V r having a healthy sex lif. V r having unprotected sex 4m lst 4 months bt still I am Nt conceiving yt. So I want to knw tat is Der any chance of I am having any kind of prob? N want few tips to gt pregnant soon as poss.
One of the major milestones in a woman’s life is the entry into motherhood. For most women, when this does not happen in the natural logical sequence of things, there is anxiety and lot of pressure from family and friends.
However, with advancements now, there are options like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IUI and IVF) available, which can help increase the chances of conception and pregnancy. IVF is where the egg is retrieved from the Ovaries, fertilised externally and then transplanted back into the uterus where it grows to full term. However, there are always unanswered questions like how long to wait before going for IVF, is it the right procedure for me, etc. Even after one year of trying if couple are unavailable to conceive then they should seek help of infertility specialist.
Read on to know to find answers to some of these.
- Maternal age: As a woman reaches 35 and a man reaches 40, the fertility rates drop significantly. The chances that a woman at 35 will conceive is about 20%, which goes down to 5% if the woman is 40. However, this rate can be significantly increased by using IVF. The quality of the egg would gradually deteriorate, and so if a woman is nearing 40, it is better to consider IVF as the ovarian reserve would be optimal with IVF.
- Failed intrauterine insemination: In couples who have problems with the sperm reaching the uterus, intrauterine insemination (IUI) is first attempted. However, if a couple is unable to conceive after 1 year of unprotected intercourse, they should seek the help of infertility specialist rather than thinking of IVF only.
- Duration of inability to conceive: While some couples conceive quite promptly in a month or two, most take about 6 to 8 months of unprotected sex to conceive. Therefore, IVF can be an option if you are failing to conceive even after a year. Less than a year, don’t fret. Take it easy and it might just do the trick.
- Medical health: Both the partner’s medical health should be taken into account. Lifestyle changes like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse should be considered, which can account for poor sexual performance and therefore lead to an inability to conceive. Health conditions like diabetes and heart disease can also lead to infertility. Hypothyroidism in women is another thing that must be ruled out, as it often leads to an inability to conceive.
- Sexual problems with the partner: One of the first things to do before going for IVF is to check that the male does not have any issues. Be it erection issues or ejaculation issues or sperm issues, they need to be ruled out. Sperm quality, quantity, and motility have to be analysed, and if they are optimal, IVF can be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.