In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Submit a review for Corion Fertility ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. This medicine I was taken long time ago. Now m taking folinal plus. Last 3months. My period is not regular date some time it was coming 10days late also
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be prompt. Yes my thyroid is under control....i dont hav it....the dr. Asked me to take 25 mg pills..so that i concieve..
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are very helpful. I did ultrasound 3-4 times to check about size of ovary and when the egg is released and i didn't do qny harmonal test.
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are knowledgeable. thank you sir all my hormonal test are normal wjat type of treatment i should take and how much it cost
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are well-reasoned. Okay mam , thanks for saying! I will be active here after! Thanks!
Pls help me for get pregnant.. My age is 28 my husband age is 32 he already done his test.. He is totally normal..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. Thanku doctor 4 advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be knowledgeable. Understandable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be practical. Nice comment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be caring. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Kaushal Samir Kadam provides answers that are caring. Caring
I am 25 years female married for four years and have no baby. Its like we haven't tried right. Me and my husband does not have sex quiet often. We have been for months without sex. So I have been concerned about that should I try naturally before visiting a doctor. I have a medical history. I have undergone laparoscopic cystectomy and found out I have pelvic endometriosis on 2012. My periods have been always regular never missed a month even before my surgery. I have a regular 28-30 days cycle length. What are the chances for me getting pregnant naturally? What are the foods I should avoid while trying to conceive?
I have already a daughter she is 6th year old. I am trying for 2nd baby from last two year. But there is no result. Me and my wife done all checkups. Every test is OK. Both are worried for this.
I am 22 years old n married. V r having a healthy sex lif. V r having unprotected sex 4m lst 4 months bt still I am Nt conceiving yt. So I want to knw tat is Der any chance of I am having any kind of prob? N want few tips to gt pregnant soon as poss.
One of the major milestones in a woman’s life is the entry into motherhood. For most women, when this does not happen in the natural logical sequence of things, there is anxiety and lot of pressure from family and friends.
However, with advancements now, there are options like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IUI and IVF) available, which can help increase the chances of conception and pregnancy. IVF is where the egg is retrieved from the Ovaries, fertilised externally and then transplanted back into the uterus where it grows to full term. However, there are always unanswered questions like how long to wait before going for IVF, is it the right procedure for me, etc. Even after one year of trying if couple are unavailable to conceive then they should seek help of infertility specialist.
Read on to know to find answers to some of these.
- Maternal age: As a woman reaches 35 and a man reaches 40, the fertility rates drop significantly. The chances that a woman at 35 will conceive is about 20%, which goes down to 5% if the woman is 40. However, this rate can be significantly increased by using IVF. The quality of the egg would gradually deteriorate, and so if a woman is nearing 40, it is better to consider IVF as the ovarian reserve would be optimal with IVF.
- Failed intrauterine insemination: In couples who have problems with the sperm reaching the uterus, intrauterine insemination (IUI) is first attempted. However, if a couple is unable to conceive after 1 year of unprotected intercourse, they should seek the help of infertility specialist rather than thinking of IVF only.
- Duration of inability to conceive: While some couples conceive quite promptly in a month or two, most take about 6 to 8 months of unprotected sex to conceive. Therefore, IVF can be an option if you are failing to conceive even after a year. Less than a year, don’t fret. Take it easy and it might just do the trick.
- Medical health: Both the partner’s medical health should be taken into account. Lifestyle changes like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse should be considered, which can account for poor sexual performance and therefore lead to an inability to conceive. Health conditions like diabetes and heart disease can also lead to infertility. Hypothyroidism in women is another thing that must be ruled out, as it often leads to an inability to conceive.
- Sexual problems with the partner: One of the first things to do before going for IVF is to check that the male does not have any issues. Be it erection issues or ejaculation issues or sperm issues, they need to be ruled out. Sperm quality, quantity, and motility have to be analysed, and if they are optimal, IVF can be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
We are trying for a baby since fer years. After trans vaginal scanning and other tests, the doctor told that me and my husband do not have any problem, only the natural fertilization is not happening. I have regular periods. I do not have any problem in uterus. We also follow the ovulation chart but still not able to conceive.
My periods irregular always, doctor referred that I have pcod and she suggest to diamet and lose weight.
I am 26 year old and I have problem of pcod I want to conceive baby my Dr. Suggest me medicine myo care can I conceive baby.
What is laser laparoscopy? What are the chances of conceiving after this procedure? Does age matters to conceive? laparoscopy works for those who dosent have matured egg? please ans.
PGS or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening is a test conducted to decipher the chromosome count of the embryo. Today, if you are planning to get pregnant or using alternative technologies for pregnancy; there are several tests that need to be conducted so that the child is born healthy and stable. One such test is the PGS, it determines whether or not the count of chromosomes is normal, which is forty six, is present in the embryo. If there are abnormal numbers of chromosomes present in the embryo then it might lead to additional problems in the future. In such cases, special treatments and procedures are conducted.
There are several advantages of PGS. Some of them are highlighted in details below.
- Healthy pregnancy: Interestingly, a man can produce sperms throughout his lifetime. But a woman is born with the eggs already created. The chances of producing a healthy baby with those eggs decrease as the age of the woman increases. It is seen that those women who think of delivering a child in their older ages are often found with chromosome deficiencies in the embryo. Thus, to avoid such a situation, it is best to perform PGS.
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage: Pregnancies which occur without having performed any prior tests like the PGS have high chances of resulting into a miscarriage at the slightest of carelessness. But research has found that those pregnancies which take place after considering the chromosomal health of the embryo have reduced the risk of being abnormally terminated.
- Time reduction between two IVF Circles: For those who do not know IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilisation. It is a process which aids a woman in becoming pregnant. It is often opted by those who are having issues in naturally conceiving a child. PGS here plays an important role. If the test detects abnormal embryo, then the next IVF circle can be started right away without wasting any time. But if the PGS detects a normal embryo then the IVF circle is deemed to be successful and the woman can continue with the pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening. This helps to determine whether the embryo is of the desired choice or not and whether the baby born out of it would be healthy and normal. It is one of the tests which need to be conducted preceding implantation to provide better results after the implantation process is carried out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
INVO (intravaginal culture of oocytes), also called IVC (Intravaginal culture) is an abetted procedure of reproduction where early embryo development and oocyte fertilization are carried out inside a gas penetrable, air-free plastic tool or device that is placed into the maternal vaginal chamber for incubation. It is a device that helps the future mothers to participate in the evolution and growth of their own embryos present inside their body. The device is composed of an inner cavity with a protective outer rigid shell and a rotating valve.
It can be used for IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycles; whether with the mother's own eggs or any donor's eggs. It provides the same successful results as conventional treatments. It works in a very simple way:- when the requisite samples to produce embryos have been acquired or when the eggs have been impregnated in the laboratory, they together with culture medium are placed into the INVOcell device and then the device is inserted into the vagina of the mother and there it is kept for two to three days (for 72 hours culture period). Throughout this time, the mother can lead a practically normal life but she needs to elude taking bath, having intercourse or flying during those days on which she is wearing it.
When fertilisation takes place, it will be the mother's own heat which will supply the best conditions for the proper development of the embryos. Once they are set and ready, the doctor will remove the INVO from the mother's vagina to recover the embryos. The embryos are then evaluated under the microscope to choose the healthiest-looking ones to transfer them into the uterus. Within the uterus they will be embedded in order to begin developing.
Advantages of INVO are:
- It is one of the most cost-effective assisted conception treatments.
- In this method, the embryo incubation is more natural.
- Since in this whole process embryo incubation in the laboratory isn’t required, the possibility of stumbling at the laboratory is diminished.
- In this method, the couple experiencing the treatment is involved more.
- This method has similar efficacy as the IVF treatments.
Disadvantages of INVO are:
- Since the device has to remain for three days in the mother's vagina, it causes some discomfort.
- The patient has to spend much time in the assisted reproduction clinic and visit it more often.
The studies suggest that it could be a usable alternative choice for assisted reproduction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Me and my husband planning for baby. But on recent checkup we come to know, I have PCOD (polycystic syndrome ovaries) problem and in semen test of my husband we knows his sperm count is null. Please, suggest me what kind of treatment and medicine we should have to take. Please help me out from this trouble.
Hi sir, Can you please mention the exact week for intercourse to get pregnant. Becoz some gyn advised me for 12 th to 18th day of period. But some homeo advised me from 5th day to 14 the day of my period.
I am suffering irregular periods I have consult a lady doctor they said there is over weight gain that's why you r suffering from irregular period.
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.