Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old female, I suffering form beck pain and Dr. said me that I have slip disk problem, I can't work at home due to beck pain. I take 1 year long treatment but fell not good so please suggest me what I do for reduce this problem.

2 Doctors Answered
Do exercise for this problem (as suggested by physio therapist) regularly Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results in slip disc and gives relief in long term please ask for consultation with detailed information so that I can better help you.
1 person found this helpful
You might have sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Need to be examined by a pain specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.