I had unprotected sex on 28th September 2018, I did two pregnancy test after one week. Ie 2nd oct. And the result came out to be a faint line, there was no such line shown on the test. And the next I did pregnancy test, I had used I can before, this time I used prega news, and the result cake out to be negative, that was clearly shown. But before testing This time I had taken i-pill and then I took the test. But From the next day I started getting pregnancy symptoms. Like stomach pain, headache, and my body feels heavy, weakness, pukish, also I feel like I’m gonna fall if I stand for long time, also, I feel like I’m having fever. My body feels too hot. I don’t know why is this happening when I already took the test and the result Came out to be negative. Still I’ve been experiencing the symptoms. I don’t know why and I’m scared now. I have irregular periods and my last period I don’t remme it was around 11th August. This month I don’t be know when will I get my periods. I have done my pregnancy test 3 times now. Please suggest me what to do. I’m very much worried.

GET beta hcg.
Get pcod panel and tsh.
The period will be irregular.
If your pregnancy tests are negative you do not have pregnancy and if you have similar symptoms you need a check up and blood test or USG by a gynecologist.