I am losing my hair quickly and I have tried many shampoos but no effect yet. Can you please suggest me?

Hi. Just shampoo and oil will not stop hairfall. You need to take treatment internally. Homeopathy is a form of medicine that mainly aims at triggering the healing process in one’s body. Homeopathy offers many medicines for treating hair loss. Most effective homeopathic remedies for hair loss are fluoric acid, Nat m, Wiesbaden, lyco, vinca, phos, sil etc. It aids natural hair growth and prevents hair loss. You can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects or you can buy hairfall package offered by me online which includes medicines and consultation.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.