I have back pain. And have black spots on my back .and have stomach pain. What should I do?

Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please do a clinical examination by your Doctor and for confirmation, you can do one Ultrasound exam. For back pain you can take [NAPRA-S tab] every 8 hours along with [pan-40]once a day. Do follow lifestyle modifications like this- 1)Drink water throughout the day. If you live in a hot, dry climate or you exercise frequently, you may need to drink even more water to produce enough urine. 2)Try to eat fewer oxalate-rich foods.These include rhubarb, beets, okra, spinach, Swiss chard, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate and soy products. 3)Choose a diet low in salt and animal protein. Reduce the amount of salt you eat and choose nonanimal protein sources, such as legumes. Consider using a salt substitute. 4)Continue eating calcium-rich foods, but use caution with calcium supplements. Hope that helps