I have a sex with csw with condom after sex I will take of my penis from her vagina before the ejaculation if the condom is broken when I was ejaculating in outside or inside I don't know sir but it has a small hole I think I was full anxiety after that I have done a test hiv 1 rna qualitative pcr test at 1 month after exposure is not detected and after 98 days of exposure I have done Elisa test both are non reactive what are the chances of contracting hiv .if this test should be concluded please sir give me a answer. Can I continue to sex with my life partner.

You are free from hiv.
Yes.
There is no risk of HIV as the tests are negative and you can have sex with your life partner. Unless the sex worker had HIV there is no risk of getting it by merely having sex. The HIV or any STD can spread only in the partner is infected and not by merely having sex even if she is sex worker (and not infected)
Wherever you ejaculate, risk of HIV and other STDs can not go away. Please take private consult with audio video chat and then I can guide you properly and explain you what is to be done.