Have pcos and trying for baby from few months. My period was on 11th Aug. Doctor gave letroz than 22nd Aug fertigyn 5000 and next day fertign 2000. I had taken pregnancy test on 3nd Sept it was negative. Quite depressed. Now I have mild stomach pain. Don't find any symptoms also. My periods is due for 4 days now. Now test will work? How fertigyn injection works? Is it work in first shot?

Have pcos and trying for baby from few months. My period ...
In females, Fertigyn 2000 IU Injection helps to develop eggs in the ovaries. In males, it stimulates the testes to produce male hormone such as testosterone.
Dear Mrs. Kumari, Thanks for your enquiry. Just taking treatment for one cycle will not work. You have to take treatment continuously.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. While you focus on treatments through medicine, in parallel you need to pay attention to your emotional issues like depression and anxiety. As body and mind are interlinked, any such deep emotions can hamper your treatment. You need adopt few lifestyle changes, dietary changes, self therapies, exerciser or yoga as non medicinal treatment plan to see better results. Feel free to reach out to me directly or online to understand these alternatives that can help you to bring your body and mind under control. As I am also an ayurveda wellness counselor, I see potential solutions to overcome this naturally. Be positive. You will be alright soon.