I have been taking vitamin c in the form of amala juice daily. I had taken multivitamin tablets Nature’s bounty company for 4 months (1 capsule daily with one glass water) and as my blood test showed that my vitamin d level was low so a Doctor suggested me to have one bottle of DePura once a week. Also in july I had my periods 12-13 days late on 27th and in august also it happened around 27th which used to be on 15th-16th of every month. I have been facing hair fall problem for like 1.5 years now, always near my CA exams. I loose 100-120 strands on hair wash day and 30-50 on non hair wash days (I wash once in 3 days).

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.