Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir meri wife ko harmone ka problem hai uske bal jhad rahe hai uski face pr bhi bal aa rahe hai period me 4 se 5 din ka difference hota hai andashay ke chale gaye hai sir kya karna hoga aur kita kharcha ayega aur kitne din main ye problem khatam ho jayega.

1 Doctor Answered
Based on symptoms you mentioned here it seems she is diagnosed with PCOS. For this I will recommend you FERTIKARE chewable tablets which will rectify the symptoms in 20-25 days. You can buy it from
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.