I have pain around the area of my 2nd and 3rd toes on my right foot for more than 3 months. Not swollen and X ray shows no fracture. Uric acid 0.33 MMOL/L. Can border line uric acid cause the pain? What can possibly cause the pain and please suggest treatment.

vatari avleh 10 gm twice a day soothshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day
Gently massage and stretching exercises of toe.
Burning foot pain is a common complaint, usually as a result of damage to the nerves of the foot or leg. It may develop due to an injury or medical condition either of which can cause compression of the nerves. Our nerves are the structures that carry messages to and from the brain. They tell our muscles when and how to work and are responsible for sensation including pressure and temperature. Damage to the nerves affects how these signals are transmitted. Burning type symptoms may be constant or come and go, vary in intensity and be accompanied by other sensations such as pins and needles or numbness. It all depends on what is causing the problem.