I masturbate daily. From two months I have sharp pain in urine. I stopped masturbation for some days. I had no pain when I did it again. After some time I found some red tissue like thing in urine and I was fainted. After some gap, when I masturbated my urine colour changed to pink. I have pain in the urinary track sometimes and sometimes in the starting of urinary track and sometimes I felt like blocking of urine due to red tissue. I also feel some burning sensation in the track. Is there any serious problem?

Hello- You are suffering from urethra injury due to over masturbation. The urethra is a tube that connects the urinary bladder to the urinary meatus for the removal of urine from the body. In males, the urethra travels through the penis and also carries semen. It can lead to more severe condition that is urethral stricture if strict measures are not taken. First of all reduce your masturbation frequency, secondly consult a good Ayurveda doctor. You still can recover.
You may have any Urinary tract infection or hematuria (blood in urine). Visit your near by doctor, get USG done.

Book appointment with top doctors for Urinary Tract Infection treatment