Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old male, I have been suffering from backache from 3 days and the pain is exactly in the middle of the back. What should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Its Disc Bulge, Manual physiotherapists can push the disc ,back to it's normal place. Try it GOOD LUCK.
Hi, Pain is only happening on movement means some dynamic structure has been involved. It must not be the disc, it must be some para-spinal muscle or some other supporting structure. Also recent onset pains are mostly because of para-spinal spasm only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.