Hi Sir, It's been one year I have been suffering from depression am taking medicines at night and it's pretty much effective now am recovered more than 70% I don't feel depression but I don't feel I like working in office always my boss yells at me zero motivation am an engineer but in office I look pathetically lame guy I don't have interest in working am always drowsy low energy and like to be on bed the whole day just eat and sleep that's it I would like to do am just not mentally charged or awake energetic, day by day am getting recovered.

Hi Sir, It's been one year I have been suffering from dep...
hi.. sleep early . wake Up early. do exercise . read newspaper . go office on time . stop watching tv .take homoeopathic treatment. you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
Dear Lybrate user See we all need energy to stay active to do our work effectively without being fatigued lethargic without lacking interest in them. Since you have been suffering from depression it is contributing in this situation of yours. Many times there are other unwanted things going in our mind unwanted thoughts and all which consume our energy which we get from food which is limited. You may or may not be aware of these things consuming your energy. Also this is habitual and we develop patterns and our life goes according to these patterns. And most importantly our minset gets changed into a unhealthy mindset and all our thinking beliefs behavior is dependent on our mindset. I strongly recommend you to have psychotherapy. We have seen many such cases where the productive was hampered to a great extent. Contact me for more information regarding this. Good luck. Take care.