I have very small breast. There is a problem of self confidence and I want it to be normal in size according to my figure. Please suggest me any cream or pill because I don't want any surgery.

Breast consists of breast tissue and fat. The genetic make up of each person determines the size of the breasts. The breast tissue is responsive to the hormonal stimulus, hence there is increase in the size of breast during pregnancy, lactating, premenstrual period, due to OC Pills and HRT. The progesterone temporarily increases the breast size and has protective effect on breast cancer as seen with pregnancy. Estrogen has lasting effects on the breast tissue but also increases density of breast which not only increases the risk of cancer but also causes difficulty in detecting the breast cancers by mammogram. There are various oils and massages advertised for increasing the size of breast, but I have never seen any of them working. One thing that works is pectoral exercise, which increases the bulk of the underlying muscle, causing prominence of the overlying breast. It increases the cup size from A cup to may be A+ or B. If you want significant increase in size the options are lipofilling, but requires you to undergo the surgery multiple times and also only modest increase in size occurs. The second option is implants which is the most commonly performed procedure for breast augmentation worldwide. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to contact me for the same.