yellowish layer in my teeth how to remove sir/mam please advice me how to clea my teeth.

yellowish layer in my teeth how to remove sir/mam please ...
Start brushing twice daily after meals, see a dentist and get scaling done.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Kindly undergo bleaching procedure.
Kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done.
You have to consult a dentist and take scaling.
Whitening toothpastes r available. If severe problem, whitening treatment to be taken from a dentist.