Hi Sir, 4 months ago my mom told me that she was filling some pain in her mouth so we decided to visit a doctor than Dr. told us that it is only cheek bite and they give us some creams and medicine and told us this will be fine within 10 days but now it's almost 4 months my mom didn't find any improvement yet (please suggest me is this is sign of cancer please suggest me what to do next.

Hi Sir, 4 months ago my mom told me that she was filling ...
Thanks for the query As per history it seems the lesion (problem) is persistent since 4 months. I suggest you to visit a Oral Pathologist near you and get your mother examined. It might or might not be a cancer so the detailed history as well as dignosis and test can confirm that.
It might due to third molar ... kindly get the tooth extracted and get an xray done of the region .. without clinical assessment one cannot judge situation