My wife is pregnant for 4 months and she have a dental problem the dentist says to go for xray of teeth but one of my friend says that xray is not safe in pregnancy, please help me out.

My wife is pregnant for 4 months and she have a dental pr...
2nd trimester of pregnancy (4 to 6th month) is allow to dental treatment and x ray of teeth.
Second trimester. Not much of a problem. X ray get it done by rvg. Digital xray that is. 4-5 times lesser radiation than conventional x ray.
In my practice I avoid xrays of pregnant women. So if possible avoid that.
Dental treatments can be done in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Anf don't worry nowadays digital x ray (rvg) is available which emits radiation less than what yr mobile does. Yr doctor is right.
Ya. X ray is, not safe at this time. Take some medicine by concert with the gynecologist.