I eat oatmeal once or twice then eat fast food with my friends for dinner. Because of this, my mother bought me a bunch of supplements but I don't know how or when to take them. These are the supplements and recommended dosage: Turmeric curcumin (3 capsules per serving), Probiotics (2 capsules per serving), Omega 3 (2 capsules per serving), Vitamin D3 (1 capsule per serving). My mother just searched for supplements with high ratings and popularity then bought them.

It would be difficult to make for the damage your fast food is bringing in. Having fast food'Daily' or 'Eating Out' daily is detrimental to health and fitness. You can have these supplements which your mom bought daily till the time stock lasts but thereafter resort to healthy and rightful eating. One cannot live on these supplements for forever. If you need a healthy meal plan which is customized for you, write to me directly.
Firstly, I would suggest not to take any supplement until and unless advised by a nutritionist or any other doctor. If your nutrient need is not being met through your daily food intake then only supplements are needed, else not. For vitamin D ,sunlight is important source but till the time you blood levels of vitamin is not deficient you should not take it, over dosage is also dangerous, remember that!