I am 35 year old I had swelling in gums.In left side. Inside Upside and downside teeth are very paining During sleeping I got severe pain.

I am 35 year old I had swelling in gums.In left side. Ins...
As per the information provided by you it seems like that you are having a bad case of gum infection. Do not try to self medicate or try anything like home remedies. For your best interest visit a dentist as soon as possible so that the exact extent of infection can be found out and treated accordingly. It may require medicines and some procedure also. Do not ignore or the infection will spread to other healthy tissues also.
Consult a dentist if cavity get filling done you may require rct N cap.
Swollen gums are generally due to deposits iver teeth surface or carious teeth. Consult a dentist for dental check up and treatment accordingly.
You have gingivitis and need to apply gel medicine on the gums and take multivitamins.
The tooth may need a root canal treatment, see dentist, warm water saline rinses will help.