Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old female I have hair fall problem. From 7 months I am taking homeopathy medicine but till not impressed. No new hair is taking birth only hair falling.

2 Doctors Answered
In female hair fall is nutritional deficiency in 90% of cases. Take high protein diet (egg white soya rajma paneer ansmd chicken or protein supplement) and take cap adgain one cap daily for 3 months.
1 person found this helpful
hello Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth. Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process three to four times a week. You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth. 2. The Chinese hibiscus flower has many natural properties that can help in treating hair loss. In addition to promoting hair growth, this flower can also be used to cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying. To treat hair loss: Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil. Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil. Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning. Repeat this a few times a week. You can also make tea with this flower and use it as a rinse for your hair to encourage proper growth. consult me for good result . homeopathic medicine will give you best result .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.