Dear Doctor, I am 22 years old, my scalps are bleeding drastically. I had put clips for my tooth at the age of 16 they cleaned my teeth more than 10 timed during that period is that reduce the strength of my gums please help me with few remedies. How I can reduce my gum bleeding.

Dear Doctor, I am 22 years old,  my scalps are bleeding d...
It means you have deposits on your teeth n could b sub gingival consult a periodontist a curettage should solve the prob.
Hello . I hope that you really don't bleed from you r scalp. Scalp in medical term refers to the skin and connective tissue covering your head. So o suppose you r bleeding from your gums. If that's the problem don't worry its treatable. Clips won't have bad effect on your teeth neither will cleaning. Make sure you keep your teeth clean and brush 2 times a day and use mouth was regularly. Visit your dentist and get a cleaning done.