Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I need a help from bds doctor. Whenever I'm eating any over spicy or some hard material like chicken etc. Im getting pain in one of my teeth and it take some hours after that automatically relives. Also the pain is slightly severe while eating .what I have to do.

2 Doctors Answered
The tooth you are talking about may need a root canal treatment, get an X-ray done and see a dentist asap.
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap/crown. There can be a possibility of gingival pocket between your teeth where you may have pain because of food lodgement. In that case kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Kindly visit your dentist and get the required treatment done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.