I am a 60 year old female. I have a feeling of heaviness on the right side below the rib cage bones. Some times it is painful at the back side too and sometimes the pain stretches to the right hip my ultrasound shoes kidney normal with mild fatty liver. What could be the problem?

You could just be having acute muscle spasm of your Erector spinae, Quadratus lumborum and piriformis muscles. Try using cold pack in painful area, stretch the above mentioned muscles. If it doesnot help, see a physician or a physio.