I got an accident my front teeth is broken. Doctor said the teeth is remove. Any side affect for remove teeth. Any headache pls tell.

I got an accident my front teeth is broken. Doctor said t...
Since it is the front tooth try to save it. If it cannot be saved. It can undergo tooth removal. There is no side effects in removing the tooth.
There is no side-effect, do not worry.
Tooth will stay missing get a implant.
Hello sir, In this advanced era of dentistry you need not to worry. Because nowdays many conservative procedures are available. I mean to say with proper evaluation. And if possible .many treatment options are available which can work without extraction of your teeth. Bt yes that need to b thoroughly evaluated before any judgement. Bt in case of trauma. You need to act soon. And get a consultation from a dental specialist who deal with such cases (conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
Hello, There is no side effects for removing teeth. And it is not related to any headache.
Nothing will happen just that when anaesthesia effect is over. Kindly take medications as advised by dentist.
Removal of teeth does not cause any side effects provided you follow the post extraction protocol.
You will need to fix an artificial teeth to support the adjacent teeth... Otherwise no side effects...and it has Color mismatch problems.
No side affects.