Hi Sir, My diet plans to makes me healthy. My diet is not so big please provide me healthy diet plan.

Dear lybra user Healthy Life wants you eat healthy meal to stay fit and young forever without encountering with any kind of diseases .If you choose to eat healthy food weather its snacks or your lunch or any part of the food then your body will get best nutrition from it according to its requirement which will help you to remain disease free throughout your life and live your life full of bliss with your family and friends. To stay healthy you need to eat healthy food throughout your day according to the best meal plan according to your bodies requirement .you should not to forget to include some kinds of food daily in your diet like fruits ,veggies, cereals ,dairy products ,nuts etc to stay healthy So here we have come up some of the different healthy eating plans for you to choose from and eat to remain healthy and free from disease and and good body throughout your life. Some of the diet plan charts and pyramids for healthy eating plan are given below for you to take a look and follow the plan to see the desired result in the desired time period.