Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a paralysis attack on right side on 27th June. With immediate medication, I am OK now. Should I see neurosurgeon or neurologist?

1 Doctor Answered
Neurologist without doubt. You need a basic panel of tests: 2d echo Mra of head and neck Fasting lipid panel, Hb A1c, b12, Homocysteine Other tests which may be considered, after studying your age and other risk factors, include: 72 hour Holter monitoring Sickle cell screening Vdrl and hiv.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.