Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am Suffering from high sugar around 329 mg/dl please suggest how to lower it fast?

1 Doctor Answered
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. The glucose level mentioned is very high. There is a need for initiation of treatment with appropriate drugs, plus diet control and regular daily exercise. So please contact your local physician or a diabetologist and start the treatment. In case you are looking for online help and treatment, then come in a private conversation with following details: Fasting, PP glucose levels, HbA1c%, diet pattern, extent of daily exercise, ; lipid profile, BP readings and details of drugs being taken if any. Then I will be able to guide specifically and even prescribe the needed drugs. In this communication we are supposed to give only general guidelines, no drugs can be prescribed. Thanks.
12 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.