I am taking one nutritional shake product of Herbal life. Is it good for health to burn fat around my belly. According my height please suggest me.

I am taking one nutritional shake product of Herbal life....
No drink or medicine can remove any fat. Body fat is removed only by combination of regular aerobic exercise + controlled healthy diet. Eat at least 3 fruits a day and 3-5 portions of veggies. This will help in fat reduction.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. No, instead try this for belly fat loss. For reducing belly fat, consume foods that contain soluble fibre such as nuts, seeds, lentils and beans. Never skip breakfast. Avoid eating bad fats but eat foods that contain good fats. Drink plenty of water. For exercises, you can do the bicycle exercise, jogging, running, cycling etc. We are here to guide you. If you need a detailed or customized diet plan, feel free to drop a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.