I am doing night shift at my office. 9: 30 pm to 05: 30 am, I reach home some around 6: 45 am, go for fresh my self take a bath then eat some light food. Then go for sleep and wake up at the afternoon time around 3 pm, then go for the lunch and after lunch just sit back and watch tv, 5 pm on word for a cup of tea then go for gym after that 60 min work out with abs on alternative days after that whey protein come go to home eat some thing. Then get ready for the office. At office in the midnight any thing that I get to eat I have that. Kindly prepare a proper diet chat for me with alternative and different verity of food so that I can follow them in my diet veg non veg both. Kindly help me with the same.

Hi, You can connect with us via Lybrate private chat for a personalised diet plan. Few tips for you are -- Eat your “main meal” before going to work. Pack your own healthy snacks. Avoid fatty, fried or spicy foods. Avoid sugary foods and drinks. Stay well hydrated..