Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hi, Actually doctor I have facing some problem with fungal infection ,then I decide to visit Chettinad hospital, kelambakam Then doctor suggest me 1 ointment-LULIZOL and 1 tablet-DAZIT 5G, 20pc for 20 day, I have a question about DAZIT 5g tablet ,i m already bought LULIFIN ,every one tell me LULIFIN is better than LULIZOL. LULIFIN is a sun pharma ltd company's product then I bought it ,but doctor I didn't buy DAZIT 5G, doctor tell me this tablet is good for Fungal Infection? Can I use this? And also tell me am I right about Lulifin is better that Lulizol?

Hello indranath, Dalit is just a tablet used to relieve itching and keep you comfortable. If you find that your itching is not severe then you might not necessarily take the tablet. As for your other query both lulifun and lulizol have the same ingredient - it’s more of just a doctors prefernce. Kindly use what you have. However if you have severe fungal infection you might need a course of oral antifungal as well. Hope this answered your query.