Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 31 years old male and have mouth ulcer for last 2 weeks. What should I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Please use kenacort ointment and rinifol capsule and visit to a dentist for proper treatment.
Hi, there are many causes of mouth ulcers like stress, trauma, constipation, vitamin deficiency and many more. You can apply mucopain gel over the ulcers for relief. Visit an oral medicine specialist for complete treatment. Regards.
Dear. We often see 9 out 10 patients suffer from mouth ulcer. To be very frank. Th emedication just give palliative relief. What is require is a through understanding of your health and proper diagnosis.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.