My fiance was suffering from anxiety from last year. He consulted doctor and asked to take pexep cr 12.5 mg for 3 months. He was depressed due to his failure in exams and suffered from health loss. After 3 months pexep cr 12.5 mg was advised to stop n he started to take omega 3 fish oil capsule. But from last month due to excessive depression due to health issues n continuous failure in competitive exam doctor again advised him to take pexep cr 12.5 mg as 25 mg was high dose and cause him dizziness. rough he is taking medicine from past 1 month but now I feel its not working. He keep on thinking and sleeping and feeling like crying and depressed as he is not able to prove him. Wat to do? Whether medicine gonna change or wat? He will be okay?

My fiance was suffering from anxiety from last year.
He c...
Hi with medication he needs psychotherapy sessions. Where he could learn to work on his thought process n how to redirect it to positive thoughts through cognitive behavior therapy. Regards