Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 34 male married, had a kid of 3 years. When I'm having intercourse with my wife I'm getting early discharge. Not able to participate long time even I tried with safety too but also same issue. please suggest me advice.

1 Doctor Answered
I'm 34 male married, had a kid of 3 years. When I'm havin...
You are suffering from premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is very common problem men are facing these days. Reasons may vary- unhealthy lifestyle or bad habits. So don’t worry, it’s treatable. Right diet, right exercise and right medicine is needed.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.