My son is 5 years old. He has caries in his milk teeth. I have consulted many dentists. Was not satisfied most of them told me to do regular brushing and now his front teeth are so damaged that they broke from the middle. And now last doctor I consulted is advising to get around 6 RCT and one extraction. His gums are also affected. Is it a good solution for him to do entire treatment? Can they cause issues to the new teeth?

My son is 5 years old. He has caries in his milk teeth. I...
As u describe child is prone to caries or has rampant caries if no infection in anterior teeth keeping his age in view front teeth can b left rest should get rct or filling as required inculcate habit of night brushing avoid sticky foods or if must these foods should b given before meals consult a paedontist
Consult a pedodontist, and yes Rct can help save tooth. It will have no effect on permanent teeth. Thank you.
If necessary, and if the exposure of the cavity is too big and your child is suffering from pain and swelling you have to go for rct in the milk teeth of your child.
you can get it done ..as those teeth have lot of time to erupt ... as of now .. and natural teeth act as space maintainers so as to preserve the allignment of teeth ...