Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, I am 24 year old n suffering from pcod and hormonal imbalance, m missing my periods almost a year n have facial hair problem. After diagnosis in 2015 I started homeopathy but it wasn't effective. Can you suggest me the best possible cure for this?

3 Doctors Answered
Do panchakarma. Vaman, virechan, Nasya, raktamokshan & Erandmuladiyapan basti for 7 days. This is the best for your all problem.
Treatment of hormonal and metabolic problems associated with pcos is the treatment.
Irregular periods are seen more noways, this is due to food and life style, but without treatment it is not possible to come back, so visit near by traditional acupuncturist clinic or meet us.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.