I am suffering from ulcer problem. After 2 3 days ulcers occurs in my mouth. Pls tell me natural way to cure this problem.

I am suffering from ulcer problem. After 2 3 days ulcers ...
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned you can try this simple tips at home - Add two teaspoons each of sea salt and 3% hydrogen peroxide to a glass of warm water. Mix it well. Use it as a mouth rinse. Repeat twice a day. Make sure you do not swallow the solution. Or Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a little water to make a thin paste. Dab it on the affected area. Repeat this several times a day. Hope that helps.
Mouth ulcers are aggravating at best and may be extremely painful. Also called canker sores or aphthous ulcers, mouth ulcers can be triggered by various factors, including stress, illness, or simply biting your cheek. Rinse your mouth with a saltwater solution. Mix a teaspoon or two of salt with a warm glass of water and let it dissolve. Swish the solution in your mouth from side to side, then spit it into the sink. Don’t swallow the salt solution. Repeat this a few times a day, generally after meals and before you go to bed. Apply some honey to the ulcer. Dab a small amount of pure honey onto the ulcer. This may help ease pain and reduce inflammation. Dry the area with a clean cotton swab first, then use a fresh swab to apply the honey. Look for Manuka honey, as it has the most potent antibacterial qualities. If you can’t find it, though, any kind of honey will help fight bacteria. Suck on ice chips. Stay away from acidic and spicy foods. Try vitamin supplements. Vitamins B and C may help to heal mouth ulcers For medication consult online in private.