I went to the dentist due to swelling of my gums at places with triangular gap formation between teeth. Doc did scaling to my teeth few days ago. And said swelling will be reduced without medicine. It has but I feel pain to all my teeth, feels like triangular gaps turned to more wider and also feels like teeth are displacing eventually. My question is, is it normal to feel this way after scaling? Will my triangular gaps are fixed naturally? Doc suggested for xray, is it okay to get it done in this condition?

I went to the dentist due to swelling of my gums at place...
Yes this could be sensation to hot n cold. Because your gums were lying loose on the teeth. Start a senstivity toothpaste and take an anti inflammatory for 5 days. If the symptoms persist please visit your dentist.
It is normal. But triangular gap can't be restorable. Small gap can be closed by tooth color filling. And sensodyne tooth paste for sensitivities.
Yes it's because you were not keeping them clean n it's the space which was occupied by the calculus or the muck now brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use haydent k tooth paste.
Yes patients feel sensitivity & gaps between teeth after scaling. This is normal. Use sensitivity toothpaste, massage your gums with fingers.
Yes it is normal.