I went to the dentist due to swelling of my gums at places with triangular gap formation between teeth. Doc did scaling to my teeth few days ago. And said swelling will be reduced without medicine. It has but I feel pain to all my teeth, feels like triangular gaps turned more wider and also feels like teeth are displacing eventually. My question is, is it normal to feel this way after scaling? Will my triangular gaps are fixed naturally? Thanks doc!

I went to the dentist due to swelling of my gums at place...
Hi Lybrate user, Your querry regarding the feeling after getting the scaling done is quite normal. Gaps getting widened and displaced is normal as after scaling our teeth have a tendency to go back to its natural place which was covered by swelling previously. Everything is normal, don't worry. Thanks.
Hello, The gap looks bigger than before treatment is normal. If Is less space it will get close by itself slowly. If triangular space Is more it will not get close but after treatment you have maintain with proper oral hygiene measures like brushing twice after every meal clan it if space is big use interdental tooth brush If tooth is vetting displaced and more mobility, immediately after treatment means it will reduce gradually if it persists for long then get it checked if possible visit periodontist he will guide You. He is specialist for gums.
It's normal as you start feeling natural teeth again ...you can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days ...the gums will shrink in size ...and get fine don't worry
Yes.. it may heal.. u need gumpaint for gum massage and mouthwash also
Oral proflaxsis and warm water rinses
Triangular gaps signify gum recession. Get a periodontist consult and procees according to advice. LANAP therapy with Laser helps.
Do gum massage and warm saline rinses.
Yes it is.