Dear sir, I'm suffering from hair fall for around 2-3 years. Actually my scalp produces white substance (hard) and sometimes my hairs which fall have this substance at its end (which might have resulted into losing of the hair strength from the scalp). My doctor said it to be dandruff, but it seems to me the problem of over production of sebum. I even sometimes feel itching in the scalp and when I scratch it the said particles were found. Kindly guide me for my problem. Medications prescribed by my doctor: (period of treatment around 3 months) 1) Follihair Tablets 2) Hfin Tablets 3) Mbson-SL Tablets (B12) 4) Ze Bet-S Lotion 5) Morr F 5% Lotion.

Dear sir, I'm suffering from hair fall for around 2-3 yea...
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please meet me in my clinic or do direct personal online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.