Hello sir, I have lost my teeth .My age is 19. If it comes again or not. And bleeding occur while brushing. What measures should I take?

Most probably if you have lost your permanent tooth, then it won’t come again. Opt for either bridge or implant. For bleeding gums, you should go for oral prophylaxis and subsequent medication prescribed by your dentist.
Please be specific to the tooth you have lost and if bleeding is regular the it can be a case of gums problems so advise would be to consult doctor and get scaling done.
No it doesn't come again consult a dentist get scaling polishing done than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums which tooth is missing can b replaced by bridge or implant.
No it won't come again. You need to get your missing teeth replaced by artificial teeth. For bleeding you need to get your teeth scaling done.
You might have gum infection. Kindly use hexidine mouthwash twice daily.
After all your permanent teeth have come (12-14 years of age), apart from your wisdom teeth no further teeth will come. You should visit a dentist for cleaning to stop or reduce the bleeding gums.
No teeth won't come now... For bleeding take Vitamin C supplements. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal...
It will not erupt again. Go for replacement. Go for scaling. Brush twice daily use cholerhexidine mouthrinses mixed with water rinse after 30 min of brushing twice daily for two weeks.