My teeth are looking yellowish due to chewing of pan masala and tobacco, Is there any home made or useful medicine to remove the yellowish marks on teeth. please suggest me.

Stop tobbaco get scaling polishing bleaching done by a dentist than Brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Good evening! The stains caused by pan masala cannot be removed easily kindly undergo scaling by dentist for good results and better health. Thank you!
Better to see a dentist who will do a scaling and if need be bleaching of the teeth. After that kindly brush your teeth atleast two times a day. Also kindly quit the habits of pan masala and tobacco. They not only stain the teeth, but are also known to increase the risk of cancer by almost 16 times. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to contact me directly.
You would have to get teeth cleaning and polishing done.
Hello Lybrate user, you need to visit your dentist and get scaling and polishing done. Also avoid tobacco usage.
Hello Lybrate user stop eating pan masala and tobacco as it will always cause staining even if you brush your teeth regularly. You can get a scaling (cleaning) done to remove these stains.