I had cleaning of teeth done. And plaque removed. But it lead to gap in between the teeth. What could be the reasons. And How to avoid that?

I had cleaning of teeth done. And plaque removed. But it ...
Use dental floss for cleaning interdental space. Use mouthwash for dental plax.
Gap is not due to cleaning. Gap was formed due to poor hygiene it became visible after cleaning. So do regular brushing with correct technique to avoid further progression of gap.
Concentrate on right brushing technique and use gum paint daily. Gap will be closed over 7 to 21 days.
Hi lybrate-user. This shows you had a lot of tartar deposited between the teeth which was not cleaned for years. These deposits are hub of bacterias and tend to eat away your gums and bone over which the deposit is resting. Eventually, when we remove them, you may feel gaps between your teeth which was filled with tartar. A small part of the gums may fill some of the space present if you maintain it well now on. Get regular teeth cleaning done to avoid such situations.
The gaps existed before only they became visible after cleaning use Proxa brush keep ur moth clean massage gums
There is just a feeling that there is a gap, but actually this much gap is important for free passage of food, donot worry, it is absolutely normal.
Teeth cleaning does not get gaps in teeth .. it's a misnomer ...the bad part is the deposit ..which reduces the level of the gum as it gets accumulated between teeth and gums ... which further detonate situation by bone loss and later tooth loss ... use chlohex plus mouthwash ..rinse two times daily for 15 days ...
Kindly do scaling once in a year! too much cleaning can lead a problem like this cases! Thank you!
Dono that gap is physiologic/pathological. If physiological then no need to worry. Earlier there was plaque in these gaps, so you never felt these gaps.&even if pathologic you have done cleaning. So no worry.
The plaque formation leads to gums detachment... And causes gaps in the teeth.. The gums may improve a bit but the gaps may remain..so you will have to take more care to.keep them clean..
That is because I had calculus so as the teeth is clean calculus is removed and space is created. But it gets healed in due course of time
Hi chill, gap is created cos the bacteria (plaque) is removed from that teeth .so nothing to worry about.
The gap in the teeth must be present before also but it must covered by calculus (hardened plaque). After cleaning teeth it gets removed and the gap becomes visible.
Hello Lybrate user, post scaling the gap in between the teeth is normal. Regular flossing is advised for healthy gums.
No any reason Ur gums attach ur tooth. After attach u better feel
This normally occurs after scaling as your deposits are removed. Maintain your oral hygiene properly, get your scaling done when required, massage your gums with your fingers.
It takes 3 days for the gums to adapt to the tooth surface if scaling is done completly. If not deep cleaning or open flap debridgement should also be done by periodontist.
Proper brushing and gum message.
Hello lybrate-user The gap which you feel it is due to the removal of plague and that can cause temporary feeling of gap or space. In case you feel there is genuine gap then we can give a composite build over that place to reduce or fill it completely so that no food can clog there. Hope my answer was helpful to you. Thank you.
Hi, What you call a 'gap' is very likely to be a 'physiologic (normal) space' that has to/normally exists between the teeth. It is a gross misconception that the gap is a consequence of teeth cleaning. No, it is just that, it becomes 'actually noticeable' after cleaning and usually gets filled by healthy gum tissues in a few days.
Do gums massage with gum paint.
A continuous Warm saline Water Rinses Can Overcome The Situation. Please Make It In Your habit.
Apply gently gum aid gel thrice daily every eight hourly on your gums for one month n do warm saline gargles 3to4 times a day. Then reply me after one month.
That gap was filled with calculus so you didn't realize before you get your scaling done.
gap is not because of plaque. plaque deposition because of gap. closing of that space by braces/invisible aligner is recommended.
The plague n deposits have done pathological migration of teeth leading to gaps.