I have shared food with a dog bite person and he is receiving vaccination, my mouth has cavity and small ulcers (multiple), Will I be infected?

I have shared food with a dog bite person and he is recei...
Is the dog infected? For the safety reasons you can get vaccination done, and regarding cavities, it can be filled, and for the mouth ulcers you can apply dentogel in affected areas,
Kindly use dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days ...hopefully ulcers will subside ..
No, by sharing food you can not contaminate with rabbies virus And your friend is taking ÀRV vaccine, so he also won't contaminated. So don't take tension.
No there are no chances of infection if there is no salivation exchange..
Drink lots of water daily, If the ulcer progress then kindly consult the physician. Thank you.