Pain in right upper back tooth due to growing slant wisdom teeth which is inside the gums and pushing my other molar. Now my molar is paining whenever I try to eat anything. X ray report shows this. What is the treatment.

Pain in right upper back tooth due to growing slant wisdo...
Extract wisdom tooth asap.
Kindly get the wisdom tooth extracted/removed. If the molar in front of the wisdom tooth has caries then kindly get the caries removed and get the cavity filled. If the caries are involving pulp which can be seen in the X-ray then kindly get root canal treatment done followed by a cap/crown. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
You will need to remove the tooth if it is causing problem. You can consult a good dentist nearby.
Get surgical extraction done of the wisdom tooth.
If there is gums swelling, nag if the tooth is into the bone kindly extract the wisdom tooth. Thank you!