Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My son who is 8 years old. He doesn't know to speak properly till now. His attention quality is very poor. His way of talking, playing are like a child of 3 or 4 years. And he is very emotional. His anger is very high. Sir please suggest what will we do now for his improvement.

2 Doctors Answered
Get his IQ assessment.
1 person found this helpful
He needs to undergo through evaluation for his difficulties. An IQ test is recommended. Along with it other tests to know whether or not he is suffering from other childhood disorders like ADHD, autism etc. After that a skill based training program can be formed to tackle the various behavioural problems.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.